25% off all bikes at Toys "R" Us
Toys "R" Us, the world’s favourite toy retailer, today announced 25% off its comprehensive collection of quality bicycles for boys, girls and adults.
The month-long promotion which starts October 12 will see over 100 models of bikes available at incredibly low prices across all Toys "R" Us stores in the UAE.
The exciting offer is also valid on the durable and economical kid’s and adult bikes from Avigo – a Toys "R" Us exclusive brand. Avigo girls and boys model bikes come in all of today’s coolest styles as well as traditional designs at the right price. The Avigo range of bikes are available starting at AED 299/- (earlier AED 399/-) for boys and AED 262/- (earlier AED 349/-) for girls.
Kids can also choose from a range of bicycles which are exclusive to the UAE including Razor, Tony Hawk and Harley Davidson and classic favourites such as Hot Wheels, Barbie, Disney princess and Disney Cars.
The bikes are available in different sizes from 12" up to 22" and are ideal for kids of all ages.
Also available across all Toys "R" Us stores are the coolest bicycle accessories including helmets, elbow and knee pads, bottles, baskets, training wheels, bells, water bottles, handle bar tassels, kick stands, colourful spokes and more. Bicycle accessories are also available from popular characters such as Cars and Hello Kitty.
For more information, customers can call the Toys "R" Us store at Dubai Festival City (04 206 6552), Deira City Centre (04 236 4166), Times Square Center (04 341 8383), Sharjah City Centre (06 537 0980), Sahara Centre in Sharjah (06 531 5915), Meena Free Port Area in Abu Dhabi (02 673 2332) and Bawadi Mall in Al Ain (03 784 0290).
Tips from Toys "R" Us
Always ensure your children are safe when cycling
- Adult supervision is recommended at all times
- Wear a helmet – a properly fixed helmet could save your life
- Be seen and heard - let people know you are there. Use a bell and wear high visibility/reflective clothing between dusk and dawn
- Ensure children’s bikes are the right size for them or their balance will be affected
- Never carry anything that could become entangled in the moving parts of your bicycle
- Store your bike securely – buy a good lock
Maintaining your bike
Keep your bike well maintained and in good working order. Carry out regular checks to make sure that:
- Lights and reflectors are working and clean
- Tyres are in good condition and inflated to the correct pressure level
- Gears are working correctly
- Chain is properly adjusted and oiled
- Saddle and handlebars are adjusted to the correct height
- Brakes are efficient
- Ensure all nuts and bolts are correctly tightened
How to size your bike
- Straddle the frame: you should be able to stand comfortably with both feet on the ground
- Sit on the saddle: you should be able to touch the ground or tip-toes on either side
- Reach for the handlebars: you should be able to do this without feeling overstretched